This master class further deepens and broadens the 8 steps of the Category management process and highlights some organisational prerequisites for successful category management.
After having followed the 3 day Advanced program you will:
- Understand how to ensure strategic alignment, both internally and between trade partners
- Know a method to prioritize category management efforts among retailers
- Comprehend the need for an engaging category vision and know how to develop this
- Master some techniques and practices to strengthen the depth of the category assessment and the quality of category plans
- Know the available shopper research methodologies and understand the strengths and limitations of each methodology
- Understand the difference between consumer and shopper communication and know what it takes to develop an effective Omnichannel Shopper Communication Strategy
- Understand the fundamentals of space management and know what it takes to develop effective planograms
- Know how to get optimal support from retailers by developing engaging trade presentations and setting up co-creation sessions
The different building blocks of the program will be delivered by a selection of trainers who are experienced experts in their field:
- Luc Desmedt (managing director LD&Co)
- Davy Van Raemdonck (Research Director - Shopper GfK)
- Carine Vaeremans (CEO Profacts)
- Hilde Koenen (LD&Co)
- Steven van der Linde (Assortment & Space Optimisation Leader Benelux)
More details to follow.
- GS1 Belgilux members: € 1.195 excl. 21% VAT
- GS1 Belgilux non-members:€ 1.495 excl. 21% VAT
Participants are requested to bring a laptop.
This training is conducted in English, but all trainers can answer questions in Dutch and French.
Questions? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Deze opleiding is onderhevig aan de annulatievoorwaarden.