This Master Class explains why category management is more relevant than ever and offers an in-depth immersion into the 8 steps process of category management.
After following the 3 day Essentials program you will:
- Know how to work out the 8 steps of the category management process:
- how to define the category and the category structure.
- how to determine the strategic role of the category.
- how to assess the category in order to define the growth opportunities and the category strategy and category plans to address these opportunities.
- how to use Nielsen and GfK data in the category assessment.
- how to enrich the assessment with shopper insights.
- Understand why category management represents the ideal platform to win at the moment-of-purchase, the crucial touch-point within the customer journey.
- Understand how category management can bring the collaboration between retailers and suppliers to a higher strategic level.
Day 1 and 2: Introduction and 8 step category management process:
- Importance of the moment-of-purchase in the commercial strategy.
- How can category management help to effectively address this challenge?
- Definition and content of category management, tips and tricks, hands-on workshop.
Day 3: How to use data for effective category management?
- How to effectively use trade panel and consumer panel data within the category management process?
- The use of Nielsen and GfK data: how can Nielsen and GfK help to measure, analyze and optimize your category management efforts?
By Tom Penninckx - Client Business Partner Nielsen
By Davy Van Raemdonck - Research Director - Shopper GfK
This training will be given in English. But the trainers speaks also Dutch and French and can answer your question in the language you prefer.
|Member of GS1 Belgilux|
|2 days||€ 995 excl. 21 % VAT|
|3 days||€ 1.195 excl. 21 % VAT|
|Non-members of GS1 Belgilux|
|2 days||€ 1.295 excl. 21 % VAT|
|3 days||€ 1.495 excl. 21 % VAT|
Questions? Contact us via email@example.com
Deze opleiding is onderhevig aan de annulatievoorwaarden.